Nookums Paci-Plushies Buddies - Lion Pacifier Holder - Plush Toy Includes Detachable Pacifier
Super Adorable Pacifier with Detachable Plushies
Features and Benefits
- Stop Lost Pacifiers - Paci-Plushies make finding baby's pacifier a snap! Eliminate the stress of searching for lost pacifiers.
- Easily Replace Pacifiers - Each Paci-Plushie includes a Nookums Pacifier that detaches from the animal for replacement & sanitation. Use our Nookums Pacifier or swap it out for your own. Paci-Plushies Pacifier Holders have a flexible Hug Ring that attaches to a variety of baby's favorite pacifiers including Mam, Avent, NUK and many more. Please Note: Paci-Plushies are compatible with most but not all pacifiers. Paci-Plushies work best with pacifiers that have a button shield.
- Helps with Fine Motor Skills - Paci-Plushies plush animals make it easier for babies to independently maneuver the pacifier at a younger age. Our huggable designs are sized for little hands and textured for touch and exploration.
- Grows with Baby - Turn any Paci-Plushies plush product into a Chillable Teether with our Chillies Teether Add-On. Chillies Teethers are filled with purified water and store in the fridge. These lightweight chillables help to soothe tender gums and boo-boos for children of all ages. Attach your favorite Paci-Plushie and baby will enjoy the cooling power of a teether while keeping their fingers warm with their favorite plush. (sold separately)
- Helps with Transition - When baby outgrows the pacifier, the Paci-Plushies animal becomes a familiar toy that helps ease the transition tear-free. Pacifier detaches for replacement & sanitation. Plush is machine washable. Hassel Free Packaging.
- For Ages: 0+
- Hand washable
- 1 x Nookums Pacifier
- 1 x Nookums Leo Lion Plushie (15 x 18cm)
Nookums are so awesome. When my son got another popular brand of pacifier with lovey attached I was happy to see that it was easier for him to keep his pacifier in his mouth. My biggest gripe was that I couldn’t sterilize it or clean the plushy easily. Then I found these. With an detachable pacifier it makes it easy to clean, sterilize the pacifier or even switch it out for the brand your baby prefers. Still helps keep the pacifier where it belongs and makes it easier to find when dropped. It’s soft and our son loves to grab onto the lion now that he’s better able to grasp it. There may not be as many options for lovies as another brand but there are still cute options and I feel like the benefits of Nookums outweigh the few things like more plush options. Plus, they cost less and are still soft and really well made. I would love it if they came out with more- we have the elephant and the lion so far.
Bought this as a gift for my sister's baby shower! It's absolutely adorable, and super super soft. Now that he's a couple of months old I'm reviewing it: The pacifier comes off easily to clean (but not so easy to have a baby just pull it off), so the pacifier never gets lost by accident. It's also incredibly light and doesn't weigh down too bad (I think this is a huge plus, doesn't pull down the baby's head or strain it). It's held up after many washes and is still super soft to touch and still holds pacifiers just fine! My baby nephew absolutely loves this little lion stuffy
I love that I can remove the paci to wash it! My son loves holding them to fall asleep; they’re the perfect size!
I bought this item to use in lieu of another name brand product similar to this. What I like about this product is that you can remove the pacifier unlike the other popular brand for cleaning. I use this product with a mam pacifier and it fits just fine. The clear plastic ring that goes around the pacifier to hold it in place is not removable, and due to the texture does collect fuzz, but this part does not go in my son’s mouth so it’s not that bothersome. I just rinse off that plastic part. I will say that I find the lion from the name brand to be cuter than this brand of lion- I like the material used by the other brand better. However, this is still a 5 star product which improves upon the design of the name brand.
My little man loves his Lion. I like that the paci can be removed to wash him and how it attaches/detaches easily enough, but it is usually stays together except when my 3 year old pulls the paci off. We like this so much that we now own 2 of them so that we have a backup.
My girls love these! They are a favorite in our house and work great with Maam packs. They go through the washing machine and dryer great also!
We have been the biggest fans of Wubbanubs / Soothie pacifiers with all of our kids but I wish I had found Nookums earlier. We had to switch pacifiers now that the baby is over 12 months so I found Nookums and they work just as great as Wubbanubs BUT you can take the pacifier off to wash them and they hold all types of pacifiers including Soothies. Also the lion Nookum is extra soft compared to the dog. I wish I had tried these sooner.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS! I bought this to help soothe my baby boy and it did just that and also made finding an available pacifier super quick. It super soft and low maintenance - plus it adapts to all pacifier brands. The only reason its 4 stars is because it does take a while to dry and you can't put it into the dryer because of the silicone pacifier holder.
My favorite feature is that I can use whatever pacifier my son prefers with this plushie. It is easy to attach and remove. Cleaning is a breeze. The fabric is super soft and my little guy loves his plushie pal.
Great Little buddy for my baby’s paci. We loved the Nuk paci buddies, but not the paci themselves So we switched to MAM and this buddy works perfectly.
Bought this for my grandson. It is very cute, and will be cherished as he gets older. It is very easy to clean and switch out to another pacifier. If you like lions, I highly recommend this lion for you little one.
Cute design. My baby loves it. It makes the pacifier easy to find and helps keep the pacifier in his mouth. You can attach any brand of pacifier to it. The only drawback is that babies can’t safely sleep with a toy in the crib. So we have to take it away after he falls asleep.
I was torn because my babies seemed to really like the wubbanubs, but once they sprouted teeth only having the newborn pacifiers attached was a problem. I LOVE the Nookums, the ability to attach different pacifiers (even though mine will only take soothies) and even the ones that came with them were thicker and I felt safer. My boys didn't miss a beat transitioning to the Nookums and I'm recommending them to all the new moms and moms to be that I know. They work great, they're easy to detach and wash, and my boys love them.
Ava L. Jernigan
So cute and soft. My little one really likes it because it is easy to hold on to. I like it because the pacifier can be changed out when it wears out without having to replace the whole plush animal. It works with several different types of pacifiers so you are not limited to just one type. Held up well in the washer and came out just as soft as new.
These are so much better than wabanub pacifiers b/c you can change out the pacifier. My LO transitioned from the wabanub to this seamlessly. She loves the stuffed animal part and plays with them in her crib and doesn't make any noise...let's me sleep longer. I love these!! :)
This works great!! I love that you can detatch the pacifier to change kinds and sterilize/ clean them. The other major brand has the binkie attached so you can't use different brands and it's impossible to clean it! This one- The little animals are so soft and my little guy likes to hold them while he uses his binkie. I just ordered another one!! Excellent customer service also. Highly recommend!!