Baby Toddler Potty Training Pants
Why Potty Training Pants?
Cloth trainers feel like big-kid underwear, but feature multiple layers of fabric in the crotch area. That fabric absorbs pee so that you're not changing panties every two minutes when a little dribble comes out. Yet they're still made of a natural fiber, like cotton, that allows your toddler to feel wetness when they've had an accident. Cloth pants might appeal to parents because they're more cost-effective than their disposable counterparts, and they're also gentler on the environment.
Features and Benefits
- Outer layer: Net bamboo cotton fabric
- Inner layer: 100% gauze cotton and woven terry
- Waterproof layer: TPU
- Protection or extra absorbency for heavy wetters
- Fits 6-24 months
- If soiled, shake solids into toilet, rinse cold
- Machine wash warm or hot (not exceeding 60C) using 1/3 the recommended amount of additive free detergent.
- Hang dry
- Do not use fabric softeners, bleach or dryer sheets
- Do not get rash cream on pants
- 1 x training pants