- Swaddled babies sleep longer and sounder.
- Swaddled babies experience less anxiety.
- Swaddling prevents unnecessary wake-ups due to the startle reflex.
- Swaddling eliminates the need for comfort items in baby’s crib – no pillows, bumpers, blankets, stuffed animals, etc. (using these items in crib have been linked to SIDS)
- Swaddling prevent face-scratching.
- Swaddling mimics touch, which is important for baby especially when they wake up at night.
- Swaddling helps maintain the back sleeping position and also reminds tired parents to place baby on back to sleep.
- Swaddling soothes babies with colic (again, when swaddled, they feel secure and safe just like they felt in the womb).
- Swaddling in the hands-over-heart position is the preferred sleeping position for babies; in this position they learn to self-soothe and can get back to sleep on their own.
- Swaddling benefits parents too — when baby sleeps more, mom and dad sleep more.
- Material: 100% cotton
- Size: 75x60cm
- Weight: 105g
Free Delivery in 3-5 Working Days
Free shipping on order above $19.90!
We guarantee to delivery your order within 3-5 working days!
14 Days Return
You may return products within 14 days after delivery.
Terms & conditions apply
Visit Our Retail Outlet
Little Kooma is the brainchild of a mum who wanted to provide the same great, comfortable and affordable children wear she wanted for her son, for everyone. We brings in a range of trendy, KOREAN-INSPIRED children's wear, from INFANTS all the way to PRE-TEENS and TEENS.
Visit our retail outlet at NorthPoint City shopping mall.
Ask Questions Online
We love to hear from you and to work with you to ensure that your purchase is perfect for you and your precious one.